Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Thursday 9 December 2010

Jelly Belly and 2 products that might help

I have a jelly belly.

I used to be size 8 and think I was fat. Little did I know, that one day I would fall in the obese category.

I blame having the children and also my great love affair with food.

I don't like being overweight. It is not who I really am. I know what I look like really and it is not this person who is always in the way. People have to squeeze past me and when I get out of the car on the road, cars have to go up on pavements to miss me. It is not good. It eats away at my self-esteem.

Recently I have lost weight and quite a good amount but there is still such a huge journey ahead.

I think the people who ask me to do reviews must be spying on me as they clearly know what I look like.

I have received the following products to test and will report back in the New Year on the results.

I have a Slendertone System-Abs which is easy to use and rechargeable. It fits waist from 24 inches to 44 inches. I remember having a 22 inch waist in my youth. The product tells me it time to look and feel good. That would be nice so I will give it a 4 week trial and report back.

To find out more about the product, check out http://slendertone.com

I also have a cream called Nip + Fab. It describes itself as Tummy Fix and is available from Boots for £18.95

Nip + Fab claims to tone, smooth and tighten the tummy area. It is simple to apply in circular movements and ideally twice per day. It smells pleasant enough too. It has the active ingredients of caffeine and synephrine both of which are supposed to activate the lipids in fat cells of the adipose tissue.

I suppose I am a little cynical about the products but perhaps that makes me the best person to test them. I will report back openly and honestly.

No comments:

Post a Comment