Celebrate Chinese New Year (3rd February) and treat the family to a taste of the orient with a succulent Char Sui Pork Stir Fry which you can create in minutes.
By using Tesco’s Make a Meal With Char Sui Pork, made from premium sliced pork leg cooked in an aromatic Char Sui glaze, you can save the time and effort of marinating the pork yourself, making knocking up a gourmet delight easy.
· Heat the oil in a wok and stir fry garlic and spring onion for a minute
· Slice the Char Sui Pork and stir fry for another minute
· Throw in ready–to-wok noodles
· Add fish sauce and bean sprouts, stir fry for another minute
· Top with chopped coriander and sprinkle with peanuts and a squeeze of lime
Or for a seriously low fat alternative how about a Char Sui Broth for under 300 calories?
· Heat oil and sauté onion and ginger for a couple of minutes until soft and then add 600ml chicken stock
· Cook noodles as per packet instructions
· Add the pork to the stock and poach for three minutes. Add the bean sprouts and cook for a further minute
· Add the cooked noodles and ladle into bowls. Serve topped with chopped spring onion and coriander