1. My youngest son has a wonderful new haircut, really short and tidy. This may seem like no big deal but his hair has suffered for a while after I attempted to cut his hair myself and went a little too far and with very little talent. It is wonderful to see him looking reasonable again and the short cut really shows off is handsome face.
2.We had a wonderful family day out on Saturday. We have busy weeks so it is always lovely to savour a Saturday where we are all together laughing, playing, shopping, eating and drinking. Memory-making basically.
3. We have a huge barn and spent hours on Sunday getting it sorted out. The Spring just makes you more motivated to tackle these difficult jobs. It felt really good working hard as a team with Him Indoors and then showing off our efforts to my Dad.
4. My puppies are now more than 3 weeks old and we have some firm interest in rehoming some of them. They are such fun now trying to clamber out of their box, frolicing together and even giving tiny "woofs" from time to time.
5. I am enjoying making plans for my daughter's 7th birthday. Will it be a party? Will it be a playhouse? I have had so much fun seeking playhouses that I am starting to wonder if it is actually me that wants the thing. Too much Little House on the Prairie in my soul I think.
6. I have made some great bargain purchases this week and will be sharing them in the wonderful #MagpieMonday blog hop. Some of the buys are quite grown-up for me. It had to happen at some point I suppose.
7. I had a day off blogging yesterday which is quite unusual for me. It was fabulous to open my blog today to find I had still had lots of visits yesterday and also gained two new followers. Mind you, maybe that means people prefer me to say nowt rather than summat lol!
8. The sun is shining and I have great plans for today including pursuing a very exciting opportunity but more on that if it happens....
9. I continued to have faith in my "Wonderful Women" linky up/blog hop/meme even though not many participate in it. I still feel it is vital that we say how great the women in our lives and the wider world are. I am sticking with it and really appreciate those who share their stories by linking up. See below for more details and let's shout that we should be really cheerful that women make such a difference.
Check out other blog hops on cheerfulness and find some great reads whilst you are at it.