Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Saturday 1 January 2011

My daugher's resolutions or as she puts it her gift to the world

My 6 year old little girl has come up with her own New Year Resolutions or as she prefers to put it her gift to the world.

She resolves ..

to share her money with the poor

to kiss and hug her mummy

to love everyone

to do the best she can

to use good manners a lot

I think this proves that I am a very lucky mummy indeed.

I also think if we all did her resolutions well, the world would be a far better place for it.

I love my daughter and thank her for reminding me what really matters

4 comments:

  1. i love this! it does put everything in perspective doesn't it? you are lucky indeed. we should all resolve to love everyone and do the best we can. imagine the world if we did?

    ReplyDelete
  2. A perfect list.

    And a very lucky mummy indeed - or rather, a very good mummy to create and raise such a lovely child.

    - Lauren

    Ladaisi Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are some of the most beautiful resolutions I have ever heard. As you say, if we all did this the world would be a better place.

    *note to self: re-write resolutions list ... again ...*

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet and simple..if only everyone could do the same.

    ReplyDelete