I highly recommend this recipe. Great fun to make anytime and why not start practising now for Valentine's Day.
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 35 minutes
Makes about: 12
55g caster sugar
1 tsp Taste the Difference Madagascan Vanilla extract
180g plain flour
1 x 100g Taste the Difference Cooks Belgium Dark Chocolate,
• Heat the oven to 190°C/fan oven 170°C, 375°F/Gas 5.
• Beat the butter, sugar and Taste the Difference Madagascan Vanilla extract together until
• Stir in the flour and 75g chopped chocolate to get a paste. Turn on to a work surface and
gently roll out until the paste is 1cm thick.
• Cut into hearts and place onto a baking tray. Chill in the fridge for 20 minutes.
• Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes, or until pale golden-brown. Set aside to cool on a
• Place the remaining chocolate in a bowl set over a pan of simmering water. Stir until
melted. Drizzle the melted chocolate over some of the hearts and leave to cool.