Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Wednesday 11 May 2011

The Gallery - Chilled Out

I have to admit to not being very keen on this week's theme of "Chilled Out" for the Gallery. It is not a term I use and if I did, it is not somthing that I often am with the pressures of real life and also the ones I imagine in my head. Maybe that is why I am struggling.

Having said that, sometimes strong emotions wipe me out and this week has being one of those weeks with far too much in the way of sad things going on. So this morning I fell asleep whilst watching telly. Shame nobody was here to capture on camera this rare moment of me being chilled out.

How do I chill out when I do? Probably with a duvet on the sofa or something like that. Fortunately, there is one member of the family who has made chilling out an art from and here he is.


Had so struggled to find a suitable image for the Gallery today and then walked into this snoozing spiderman. Perfect!




Now go and check out some other pictures showing all manner of chill out moments.

22 comments:

  1. He's chilled to purrfection (somebody had to say it). You took your cue from your pet - me too. Lovely picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for popping over to my gallery post. Nice to meet you. I may have a wander around your blog as I see on the right hand side you went to Cambridge and you're about my age, according to your profile - so that's two things we have in common!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous expression on that cat's face!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cats & dogs are experts at relaxing aren't they? Looks like yours is a Buddhist too - maybe that helps? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cats are always the best chillers, great piccy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally chilled out, maybe the buddha has a calming influence x

    Dianne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love spider man! Hope you're feeling more chilled out yourself too. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cats are definitely experts :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the sleeping Spiderman!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sleepy spiderman had me chuckling!! And my cat is exactly the same they have chilling out down to a fine art :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cats are always so chilled out. Of course we would be too if we didn't have any troubles except wondering when we were next getting fed! Love the spiderman pic!

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the spiderman pic, too cute xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. cats have chilling out down to a fine art. Your spiderman is very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Spiderman is very sweet and very funny!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sleepy Spiderman is so cute!

    And cats do have chillin' out down to a genetic science!!

    (I like the buddha comments, LOL!!)

    ReplyDelete
  16. They say never work with animals and chiat children, don't they?

    What they DON'T say is it's because we'll get depressed when we realise that we've grown out of their absolute talent at simply chilling out.

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cats just know how to do it sooo well don't they? And kids just fall asleep any old how sometimes - if you had said 'I'm just going to put a spiderman mask on your face, slightly wonky, there, now go to sleep...' it would never have worked, would it?

    ReplyDelete
  18. That cat knows he's gorgeous - look at the vanity on his face! But Spiderman tops him in the cute scale. Absolutley adorable

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the buddha behind the cat, adds to the chill factor! As for Spiderman, well, busy as he is a nap is well deserved...
    Hope the week has improved and that you have been able to chill out a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love to chill under a duvet too! and my son he reflects you spiderman!! An exhausted superhero!!

    thanks for dropping by my blog, Blogger managed to wipe your comment when it went off line on Friday so I re-posted it as anonymous :(

    ReplyDelete
  21. I have Nominated you for a Kreative blog award so pop over to mine to see what to do x
    http://workingmumof4.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete