Well, how a bit more positivity this week after yesterday's slightly lacklustre Reasons to be Cheerful?
1. My wicked stepdaughter is doing much better with the all clear in the insides department. Less crying and more trying for her then! She so deserves a positive outcome for her baby-making efforts.
2. It is the weekend which means Him Indoors is around to pitch in with the children. As we speak, he is off to Argos it for airbeds and camping equipment as we plan a little camping expedition this evening. Can you see the rainclouds gathering as I blog that?!
3. My Dad and Him Indoors have worked on our land today and you can now see short grass in parts rather than 15 foot nettles. That has to be good, right?
4. I have blitzed the boys' bedroom and always feel better when order is restored to that area.
5. An old schoolfriend sent me a photograph of myself at 17 years old. Brought back memories and oh, to have that figure again! I always feel a bit like Del Boy on this topic. Instead of "This time next year we will be millionnaires!", I say "This time next year I will be slim and gorgeous"
6. People have started entering my first competition over on Celebrating Mums at http://celebratingmums.wordpress.com largely down to a very good friend promoting it for me.
Will that do? Feeling much more chirpy today anyway.
Check out all these wonderful people who are appreciative and grateful today too
How are you today?