Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Tuesday 28 September 2010

A New Flame

It is, of course, very difficult for one person to meet another's total needs.

I have always known that I don't satisfy my husband completely. Recently, he has got close to somebody and formed a new relationship.

They spend a lot of time together out and about. They laugh a lot and share a drink or two. They share a lot of opinions and similar backgrounds. They can talk in a way that me and my husband can't. I have the experience of being in their company and realising that they are having their own private party and have backed off and retreated back home. My husband's new flame is a little older than him but that does not bother him. They are now living together.

Who is this new flame?

My Dad lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment